Welcome Back To School!
Our first day of school is Saturday September 7th, 2019, please arrive early and have your child(ren) report to Cafeteria A and sit at their classroom table by 9:05am.
Note the School Schedule:
Reminder: Tuition is due on first day of school if it has not already been submitted. To avoid registration delays, please make sure to bring a printed copy of your registration form, along with your check, to the Treasury Desk.
All visitors and families are required to follow our safety guidelines:
ID Badges & School facility access
▪ Parents and Visitors will have access to cafeteria A and are welcome to stay during the time school is open.
▪ Access to other facilities of the school will only be granted to staff, teachers, students and PA patrol.
▪ For those with ID badges, please scan them in at security desk for access to school grounds past cafeteria A.
▪ All entrances and exits must be through the doors from cafeteria A. No one should be leaving through side doors
or allow anyone to access the building through any other doors.
Language Start Time (9:15am)
▪ Doors are open at 9am, students should report to their assign class table prior to start time.
▪ Parents are required to stay with their child(ren) until teacher is present. DO NOT go directly to classroom!
▪ When the morning bell rings, Teachers will bring the students to the classrooms.
▪ If you are late, you will need to sign your child in at the Security Desk.
Break time (11:00am)
▪ At 11a.m. students will go down to cafeteria for break and snack time.
▪ Parents are welcome to join students for snack time in cafeteria. Break and snack time go through 11:15am.
▪ Snacks and drinks may be brought from home and enjoyed at the cafeteria. Families can also purchase snacks
at the food stand located in the cafeteria (starting 2nd or 3rd week of school).
▪ For Pre k and 1st grades, students will be escorted by their Language Techers and TA to cafeteria.
▪ For 2nd and 3rd grades, students will be escorted by their Language Teachers to the cafeteria.
▪ For 4th grade and above, students will report directly to the cafeteria.
Culture Start Time (11:15am)
▪ All students must remain in the cafeteria until the start of their Culture classes
▪ At 11:15am students will go to their assigned Culture classes.
▪ For Pre k and 1st grades only, students will be escorted by their Cultural Teacher and TA to the Children’s Culture class.
▪ For 2nd and 3rd grades only, students will be escorted by their Cultural Teachers and TA to their assignedCulture class.
Dismissal (12:15 pm)
▪ Parents are required to arrive at the cafeteria and wait for students prior to dismissal time.
▪ Students should report to cafeteria after culture class. No student should leave the school premise on their own without an adult escort.
▪ For grades Pre k – 3rd grades only, Cultural Teachers and TAs will bring students to the cafeteria.